“This could simply be, the greatest teacher-led CPD event, ever!”
(There is no parking. Nearest tube; St Johns Wood.)
Wednesday 1st April 2015
Click the image below to book your ticket.
Next batch released on Saturday 7th March 2015 9am
If you would like to present, sign up below by adding your name, Twitter handle and the topic you would like to talk about. Choose a 3 or 6 minute slot and promise that you will only talk about the work you do in the classroom. You must be a teacher if you wish to present, but we welcome educators from all sectors to attend. If presenters talk for too long, a cuddly toy will be thrown at their heads (it’s tradition)! This ensures the audience are never bored …
Presenter requests will automatically contact a TeachMeet London host and we will confirm details with you before mid-March; following this, we will add you to the list below.
SPEAKER REQUESTS – CURRENTLY OPEN
- You MUST be a teacher in the classroom!
- You CANNOT pitch any products for sale!
- You can use whatever presentation format you want to.
- The important point, is that you get your message across in the time allocated to you.
- If your presentation is online please share links to your presentation before or after the event.
Introductions. Keynote then, Five 3-minute presentations: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. with Bring and Brag for all attending. Breakout session Five 6-minute presentations: 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Hosted by @TeacherToolkit @ASTSupportAAli @ICTEvangelist @iTeachRE @ICTMagic & @DiLeed
Do NOT sign up to present; if you have NOT registered for a ticket!
What is #TMLondon?
A TeachMeet is an informal gathering of educators who are taking CPD into their own hands. A TeachMeet is organised for those who want to listen to inspiring teachers who do amazing things in their classrooms every day.
Learn something new, be amazed, amused and inspired! Anyone can share interesting, useful or innovative ideas in a 3 or 6 minute presentations. Presentations can be on any educational topic and about subjects, innovation, strategy or day-to-day work across the curriculum. It really is the best CPD there is and it’s free!
How does it work?
You can simply turn up and watch the presentations, or get involved from home by following the online discussion on Twitter, using the #TMLondon hashtag.
- TeachMeets: An underground revolution! (teachertoolkit.me)
- Planning and hosting your own TeachMeet, by @TeacherToolkit (teachertoolkit.me)
- #TMLondon – #Outstanding #CPD for teachers (teachertoolkit.me)
- Ignore the #DfE: Teachers are doing it for themselves! by @TeacherToolkit (teachertoolkit.me)